NEW IN ENGLISH & SPALabor, Nature, and the Evolution of Humanity: The L

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Women’s rights at stake in fight over men in female spa area – The Militant

....Amie Ichikawa, one of the women who met up with Chapman, was targeted by antifa thugs because she was wearing a T-shirt featuring the dictionary definition of a woman — “Woman: a female adult human.”

Chapman said she was quickly surrounded by around 20 people shouting, “We don’t talk to Terfs,” an acronym for trans-exclusionary radical feminists. It is used to denigrate women’s rights supporters they disagree with. “They hit me with a piece of cardboard,” she said, “and tried to prevent me filming.

“They were shouting ‘get out transphobe,’ and they pulled my glasses off and knocked my phone out of my hand, pushed me, threw water at me. It was nasty,” Chapman said. She reported on Twitter that she has since been threatened with being “doxed,” that is, having her personal information, including her home address, widely publicized to encourage further harassment.

Ichikawa said she came to meet up with some women’s rights activists and wasn’t expecting the level of vitriol directed against them....



Women’s rights at stake in fight over men in female spa area – The Militant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments